Accomplished

Thursday, September 14, 2006

UPDATES UPDATES

Well I haven't been on here in ages. Nobody comments on here and thats ok. I have been totally out of sync with my "gift". I feel like its been blocked I haven't had any dreams lately and I haven't had a dream in like almost four or five months now. I mean I dream but most of them aren't realistic some of them have come true but not like they used to be. Its like I've lost connection with God even though I still pray daily but it doesn't feel the same. Well here's the latest: I got off half of my liver treatment still finishing up, I'm in college now and during really well, I'm taking natural medicines to help heal my liver, I've been single for quite sometime. I went to a glorious road trip to the mountains. I'm pretty much frustrated on how to go about this spiritual path. I've been dreaming about Orca whales for some reason, I don't even live near the ocean. I get up around 4 or 5 a.m. after the dream. Well I won't give up and I will keep the faith in God. I just have a desire to feel spirituality whole and at peace, I feel kind of restless right now. But I won't give up, I can't remember my drems either it fades so quickly when I wake up. Well until then I'll continue to be strong and have faith.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home